Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 5 in Florida

This last week was pretty great. On Wednesday one of the Assistants to the President came out with us. It was a really awesome day. We are hoping to find a family of 5. It’s been hard though. This week we meet some awesome people. I’ve noticed though that the awesome people we find they are so busy and it’s hard to meet with them. We have been teaching this awesome family. On Friday my companion and I taught the Plan of Salvation lesson to them. It was so cool how the spirit was so strong and how they felt it. That family has also been reading the Book of Mormon. But the only thing is they didn't come to church. Sacrament Meeting is the most important part of the week. But its way better when our investigators are there. Next Sunday is Stake Conference. And the stake center is pretty far from here. I’m hoping that some will show next week. Well this week is the last week of the transfer and I’m hoping and am going to make it the best week of the transfer. I love and miss all of you.

Love,

Elder Gibbons


No comments:

Post a Comment