Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Week 6 in Florida

Hey Everyone,

This week has been great we have seen a lot of great miracles. Tomorrow is transfers but I am staying here in Hollywood, which is awesome. I knew that I would be staying most likely. This last week my companion and I tried to work as hard as we could this last week we saw a little progress in our area, which is good. On Tuesday we took a less active family and Friday we took an investigator to the temple. It was amazing the spirit that was there both times. The temple here is so amazing. I love it so much. On Saturday I went on an exchange to the English area. We biked their whole area almost, all the way to the beach to visit a member. We also knocked on these big rich houses down near the beach. Most of the people where kind of nice but most shoved the door in our face. This week has been cool. We are hoping to baptize the Gutierrez family the ones we took to the temple on Friday. I know that this church is TRUE. The spirit is so REAL. Heavenly Father has lead and guided me so much this last six weeks. It’s been though but also great. I am so grateful to share the Truth with so many people. I love this work and know its true.

I love all of you!
Con Amor,
Elder Gibbons


No comments:

Post a Comment