Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 7 in Florida

Hey everyone,

This week has been another great week. This week went by fast. My companion is now the District Leader witch is pretty cool. This week I have had some awesome experiences. We have been trying to be more diligent in our work. We have seen some pretty awesome miracles this week. On Saturday night we found and awesome family. WE are going back to teach them tonight. Tomorrow I'm also taking over my area and exchanging with a Greene missionary who's been out for a week and doesn't know any Spanish. So that should be fun and interesting. On Tuesday we are also taking a family to the temple, which should be cool. We still haven't been able to have any investigators at Sacrament, which stinks. Yesterdays Sacrament was awesome to because we acutely had an organist. It was funny a couple of weeks ago our ward usually one of the Bishop brick members hook there phone up to the speakers and play the music of the speakers. Well during the Sacrament Hymn someone must of sent him a text because a chicken sound went off through the whole chapel. Everyone laughed then kept singing it was so funny and I've never seen a whole someone so red in my life. Well this week has been good and this upcoming is going to be even better. I love you guys,


Love Elder Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment