Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week Two in Florida

Its been another great week here in FL. The weather has been great here. On Tuesday I did an exchange with the English Elder. First time on the bike too. It was great. This week we have teaching an investigator named Ryudale. And he really wants to be baptized. To be baptized you have to come to church for at least two Sundays. We thought he was going to be there on Sunday but his wife had to stay at work longer so he wasn’t able to come. If he comes the next two Sundays then we will baptize him on the 7th of March. We had two investigators at Church on Sunday that we weren’t expecting though witch was awesome. We have been knocking on a lot of doors and finding some great people. Most people are nice. My Spanish is getting better each day. I shared a experience all in Spanish. I can understand it pretty well know though. The food here has been great A lot of rice and spaghetti from the members. Just been working hard learning a lot. I’ts been great here. I love it so much.

Love,

Elder Gibbons

No comments:

Post a Comment